Step 2 - Register
Steps to Register a RPAS Operator & RPAS (Drone) by a Visitor to Vanuatu
* This RPAS Registration is only for Operations that can take place under CAAV Rules Part 101. and weigh between 100 grams and 15 Kilograms
Operations under CAAV Rules Part 102 require direct authorisation by the Director of Civil Aviation Authority Vanuatu.
After completing your RARN Registration and logging in you will now find 2 new menus - > OPERATOR / PILOT < and > RPAS / AIRCRAFT <.
These menus take you to the registration forms for both pilot/operator and rpas/aircraft. These are the official Registrations required to fly and operate a drone under CAAV Rules Part 101 in Vanuatu.
1. Select the menu at the top of this page “OPERATOR / PILOT”
2. A form will now open with space for the Operator / Pilot details.
3. Choose the correct Registration through the options presented (Visitor or Foreign Media)
4. Complete all questions (fill in all the required details or your registration will fail)
5. Click “Process Registration”
6. A Confirmation message will be displayed and your application will be pending on payment clearance and confirmation from Paypal.
7. Upon payment confirmation, a further confirmation message will be sent to you and the Registrations becomes Active
Repeat the above process for each further required RPAS / Aircraft Registration required by choosing the correct option for your RPAS or multiple RPAS
Registration Payment Receipts:
Your Registrations will only be Activated and create a Receipt on payment.
1. Go to “My Profile” under the 'Registered Users' menu drop-down options.
2. Open the option 'Subscription History'
3. Download the Receipt PDF under the final column - Invoice Number
4. Print out your Registration PDF Receipt and keep a copy with your RPAS and yourself when operating your RPAS
* Please note:
Registration Applications become Civil Aviation documents under the Act
- severe penalties exist for submitting false or misleading information !